Perspectives, Anecdotes, and Plain Old Random-ness

Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself! Sometimes I'll have a review of something on here, if you are interested in actual content.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Selfies? I guess...

Selfie: A picture taken of yourself that is planned to be uploaded to Facebook, Myspace or any other sort of social networking website. You can usually see the person's arm holding out the camera in which case you can clearly tell that this person does not have any friends to take pictures of them so they resort to Myspace to find internet friends and post pictures of themselves, taken by themselves. A selfie is usually accompanied by a kissy face or the individual looking in a direction that is not towards the camera.


Well, I am not a selfie person. I understand that it is important to be proud of your features and left people around you know what a beautiful person you are. Selfies can be empowering, but they can also be excessive - just like how a little make-up can draw out your facial features, and too much can obscure them.

I have nothing against selfies. They seem very interesting, as far as trends go. I've done them in the past. I don't do them frequently, though.

But I decided it's been long enough. Maybe today.

So here are some pictures of me. I tried to fit the Urban Dictionary definition, but the my face got a little strained, so I stopped posing and just looked at the camera instead.

Also, I don't know how to rotate these pictures? But yeah. I got kinda bored towards the end. Not very exciting pictures of my face, I just wanted to see my hair. Yup.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any criticism, comments, encouragement, etc is appreciated! If, for any reason, you place inappropriate content on this blog, I may delete your comment. Just a warning!